I am a Liebster Nominee/Awardee!
This is the first time I’ve ever heard of this amazing award and also, this is the first one I’ve received in my blog! I have Lyca Eugenio to thank for nominating me; and because a nomination also implies an automatic award, it meant I am already a Liebster awardee! Thank you, Lyca! I am utterly grateful for this.
You may also check out her blog, dogsandbooks, and I suggest you should because it’s a lovely and adorable blog! She writes about books, tv series, movies, and dogs. She may even add some more lifestyle posts!
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. This award goes way back 2011. Think of it as a way to easily earn new friends in the blogging community!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
- I am allergic to seafood. (It’s okay, I also don’t like how they smell.)
- I am a Development Communication student and my main advocacy is for the children.
- I’d love to work in UNICEF or UN in the near future.
- I used to have 5 Big Dreams when I was little. (One of them is owning a hotel with a hundred floors)
- My favorite author is John Green. I live for his words and style of writing.
- I have been a Belieber since 2010. Yes, I am. With my head held high.
- My Mom and Dad have been separated since I was five. I stayed with my Mom ever since, although I sometimes see my Dad, too.
- I tend to spend hours in choosing a Tumblr/Wordpress theme and a permanent filter for my IG feed.
- I love books. (Well, this is obvious. Lol)
- I run a bookstagram, together with my friend Karla and we are currently starting an IG business on books/tv/movie-related accessories. 🙂
My Answers to Dogsandbooks’s Lovely Questions
Why do you blog?
Started this blog only to share my writings to the world. I have this obsession in making a mark in this world just like Augustus Waters of TFIOS did. This blog is supposed to be at least a part of that mark. 😉
If you had one wish, what would it be?
Woah, this is some of the genie questions where I’d probably beg the genie for more until he finally lets me. Hahaha! But for real, I’d only ask for my dreams and my Mom’s dreams to come true. Aye, that’s wise, right?
What’s your favorite food?
Well, this takes another reflection time. Hahaha, omg, I can’t pick! Well, I am obsessed with Cookies and Cream-flavored ice cream. That’s accepted, right?
Do you believe in aliens?
I don’t necessarily believe in them, specifically. But I believe that the idea of us, humans, being the only beings on this big-ass universe is quite impossible. It’s just so vast!
What country would you go to if you had the chance and why?
Paris, France! I know it’s somehow not the safest place to go but it has just been my dream ever since. 💖
Would you consider yourself already content with your life?
Nope, my bookshelf is still not full. Lol, kidding aside, I’m happy with what I have but I know there is still so much to have and explore.
Dogs or cats?
Not really an animal person but I choose dogs. I think they’re cuter. Hihihi
Have you ever truly fallen in love?
Have I? Or did I get amnesia from the impact of my landing? 😁💔
What are your hobbies?
I blog, read, write, watch movies/series too much… Or not at all. There’s no in between. Haha!
What are your dreams?
Gahd, they’re too many to enumerate. Some are on my list, some are just on my head. Either way, in general, my greatest dream is to travel the world with the most important people in my life, meet new people, and make memories!
I nominate the following blogs:
(Kindly comment below the link of your Liebster award post if you made one. Thank you, loves!)
Beauty and Brains Brigade – Writing about makeup, books, food, and anything else, this blog owned by two fabulous women aims to emphasize the AND, rather than ‘or’, between beauty and brains.
Bookish Wanderlust – This girl blogs about her love for books and make great reviews of these literature. You can see clearly that her graphic designs are quite extraordinary because she’s studying in this particular field!
RoadPersonTravels – This blog encompasses the capturing writings of a traveller – his experiences and anything in between.
[RXFTR] – Music, shows, museums, and travels. This blog, owned by a 17-year-old, includes beautifully-written and listed posts that you sure would not want to miss.
Street & Sweet By Angel Andrade – I have stumbled upon this blog randomly and I have loved it ever since. Her beautiful #ootds are what I like the most!
To All The Books I’ve Read Before – The URL was actually the first thing I loved about this blog. This book blog is clearly a must-visit blog.
Oreo Reader – Another book blog that I suggest you should check out! This pre-med student who owns this blog, says she reads her novels the night before her exams because it relaxes her brain. Isn’t that cool?
Read by Nicka – Nicka shares in this blog some of her reviews and foodtrips which she calls foodventures. Check her blog out!
My questions are:
- What is the purpose in life?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Who’s your most favorite person in your life?
- What country do you most wish to travel alone to and why?
- What is your greatest passion?
- Who’s your favorite fictional character (TV/Movie/Books)?
- What was the most embarassing thing you ever did?
- What made you start a blog?
- What your favorite song?
- What are your goals for your blog?
Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to comment your posts’ link so I could see them! Any more awards you know here in WordPress? Let me know!