Hi, loves! My day has been great because today, finally, I am home! I rode the bus going to our little town called Nabua in Camarines Sur, Philippines last night with my Kuya’s from UP Diliman. After a 10-hour trip, we’re finally here! It feels good to be back.
However, someone dared to make my day even better! When I opened my WordPress account, I saw someone’s comment saying that she nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is my second blogging award so yay! It is such an amazing feeling to know that people recognize my words and my passion in blogging. Thank you so much, Jessica! You guys could check out her blog especially if you’ll want to read more of books, travels, and life (and if you love pink as well!).
BUT WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am a Belieber. Yes, you are free to judge (hihihi I’ve grown used to that). But I must say, I’m quite proud of who Justin has become especially now that he’s gained so many Grammy nominations yet again!
- I have this certain advocacy for children. I believe that every child has every right to enjoy life and its privileges. I believe that they are not only the hope of this world but they are its treasures. They have to be treated right and with dignity because someday, they are going to grow up and make the world even a little better as it is.
- I come from a broken family. This is something I used to be embarrassed about when I was younger but now, I have learned to be more open about it. No, I do not desire for other people to pity me; instead, I want other children of the same situation as I to know that there is more to life and that they are not alone.
1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I will be 18. There is something so liberating and fascinating about this age and if I didn’t know how old I were which would entail I could pick my own age, it would definitely be this. 🙂
2. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
Oooh, this question. This has been boggling my thoughts ever since and I have always known what to answer. I do not regret having this life at all but I would definitely change the part where my Mom, Dad, and I should have migrated to Canada. I don’t know, I just feel like if that happened then their separation would have never existed. Also, I should have met Justin there since we were supposed to stay at his hometown as well. Statford!
3. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
Love, Myrra (Inspired by my favorite movie, Love, Rosie hehehe)
4. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Writing, definitely! Authoring some books and grabbing that #1 New York Times Bestseller label would bring me to ecstacy, hence, making me rich af! Hahaha.
5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
This is such a hard question! Oh gahd! Well, I think I’ll choose to never be able to make new memories rather than lose all of my old memories. I don’t think I could enjoy making new memories without knowing the story behind my being there. I know I still haven’t enjoyed life to its fullest but forgetting everything that I’ve had with the most special persons in my life would probably be the end of the world for me. So yeah, no to amnesia! Hehehe.
I hereby nominate the following bloggers:
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
- What would you do if this is your last day on earth?
- What’s the story behind your favorite color?
- Why did you pick the URL/domain name that you have?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- What’s the one statement that you think depicts your life?
There you go. I hope you, guys, would have fun answering as much as I did! I also hope you’re going to participate. Yay!